ORO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION was established in 1971 and is committed to provide access to opportunities and information for migrant and seasonal farm workers and other low-income families to gain the ability to achieve more sufficient and productive lives within their social and economic environment.
We provide solutions to:
- Problems faced by migrant and seasonal farm workers.
- Problems faced by ranch workers.
- Problems faced by employers in finding good employees.
- Problems accessing affordable housing opportunities.
- Problems accessing educational opportunities.
- Problems accessing other agencies for supportive services.